Thursday, January 1, 2009

Note to Self...

Okay, so I am admittedly the world's worst blogger. I'd give myself a prize if I could think of something appropriate. But, a new year has arrived and I am going to see how many consecutive days I can blog before I fall exhausted at my keyboard, begging for my own mercy.




Here in western Oregon we don't get much snow. Maybe a slight dusting every couple of years. And that slight dusting might just be enough to close schools and businesses for a day. Enter the Snow of 2008. Schools were out for an extra week at Christmas break. Businesses were closed for days. For some kids this was their first White Christmas, and may be their last for a very long time.


And may I say, with any luck, this will be my last snow post for a long time. :)

No comments: