Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365 Day 1

A rather boring shot of my street, with such a very little bit of snow. But, one of my favorite winter pictures is of my twins, when we lived on the other end of this street, standing in snow suits and shoes. My mom had been in South Korea and picked up a couple of great snow suits, but we had snow so seldom I didn't have boots for the kids. So there they are, in these fabulous snow suits and one wearing sneakers and the other in saddle shoes with their hands in their pockets looking quiet and cute. They were always cute, but not always quiet. Actually, when things were quiet it was like an alarm going off! Maybe that's why it's one of my favorites. If I ever get it scanned, maybe I post it. On the other hand, maybe I'll keep it special, just for me.

No comments: